Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Principle Gallery's Drawing Show

The drawing show is up until October 12, 2010. The gallery is on King Street in Old Town, Alexandria, VA.

I have two drawings in the show and thought I'd share a few of my favorites from some of the other artists. To see details about the drawings of mine in the show and the previous post about the drawing show in general click here.  
 Dana Levin, Still Woman - 24 x 18, Charcoal & Chalk on Paper
Douglas Fryer, Standing Model - 9 x 7, Graphite on Paper
 
 Anthony Velasquez, Profile Portrait - 5.5 x 5.5, Charcoal on Paper
Jeremy Mann, Cityscape in Black & White - 45 x 45, Charcoal on Paper 
 
Warren Chang, Migileta - 22.5 x 18, Charcoal on Paper


Sign up for my monthly newsletter where I share painting tips and news of upcoming shows and work fresh off the easel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...